The Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC is a bow shackle with a screw collar pin. The screw pin enables quick (dis)assembly which makes the shackle perfect for rigging activities in which assembly and disassembly occur relatively frequently. The Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC can be used for both one-leg and multi-leg systems. Due to the galvanization of the shackle its long-term durability is assured. The shackle’s design reduces the wear of (wire) rope as the screw thread is hidden in a chamber. Particularly important for use offshore, the Green Pin® Bow Shackle SC conforms to a wide range of certifications from class societies such as DNV GL. The shackle is available in a range with a working load limit from 0.33 up to 55 ton.
- Product code G-4161
- Material – bow and pin high tensile steel, Grade 6, quenched and tempered
- Safety factor – MBL equals 6 x WLL
- Finish – hot dipped galvanized
- Temp. range-40°C up to +200°C
- 2.1, 2.2, 3.1
- DNV-GL ST-0378
- Standard – EN 13889 and meets performance requirements of US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A, from 2 t and upward these shackles comply with ASME B30.