Bungee Chain Saw Strap
Bungee design easily stretches when you’re using saw, and retracts when hanging close to your saddle or belt
- 1″ wide double box-stitched nylon webbing strap with 3/4″ elastic easily adjusts by attaching the ring to a snap on a saddle or belt.
- Heat-sealed ends help prevent fraying.
- A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
- The ring and 225 snap style is 30″ at rest and 45-1/2″ long when fully extended.
- Welded nickel plated rings ar 2″ in diameter. Non-rust manganese bronze 225 snap is 4-1/4″ long.
- Carabiner minimum tensile strength: 1,800 (8kN).
- Not intended for breakaway.
- Pertains to strap with Ring & Carabiner only:
- Equipped with a single locking, double action, cold formed aluminum carabiner at one end. For tool use only. Not for life support applications.